Keith and I thank everyone for your phone calls, emails, and prayers over the past two days. We are home from St. Luke's Hospital. The monitoring showed the baby has arrhythmia, but no signs of tachycardia (rapid heart beat). The doctor started me on a low dose of beta blockers to hopefully control/reduce the occurrence of arrhythmia. I'll spend a couple days next week at Texas's Children and Baylor Clinic to monitor the effects of the drug. The doctors have been so conscientious throughout. I feel blessed to have such great doctors.
We truly appreciate all the prayers for our son's health and strength, as well, as our own strength. Your prayers are felt as God provides us peace in the midst of uncertainty. We are also very thankful for our family, which has helped so much with little Hannah.
1 comment:
I'm praying for you guys!
Post a Comment