Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall Fun with Hannah and Hunter





























The past couple of months have gone quickly as we have enjoyed many beautiful moments of joy with Hannah and Hunter. Hunter is continuing to do well. He's 2 months and 21 days old and smiling and eating like a champ. At his 2 month appointment, he weighed 9 pounds and 12 ounces! He loves listening to his big sister and talking with his mama. Hannah loves preschool, gymnastics, and ballet. She's growing up so faster than I ever imagined. She's learning to write her name, sound out her letters, and more. I love this age as she always makes me stop and notice all the beautiful things in life like butterflies, frogs, stars, rocks, grasshoppers, and more. Nothing seems to get past her.
This morning as I was driving home I heard a new song on KSBJ by JJ Heller called Your Hands...what a powerful message. One that I feel describes our journey with our son. No matter what life brings we are always in God's hands and he promises to never leave us, carrying his children. I thank God for carrying our family through everyday and every circumstance. I thank God for our loving friends and family that have prayed for and encouraged us. Tears of joy run down my face when I think about how blessed Keith and I are to have Hannah and Hunter.

I placed several pictures on our blog of Hunter hanging out at the house and Hannah playing in puddles and at the pumpkin patch. We've really enjoyed the cooler fall weather!

""For I know the plans I have you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."" Jeremiah 29:11

"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." Hebrews 13:5b

3 comments:

Our life with 2 P's said...

Your posts are also so sweet and warm to the heart :) I am so proud that Hunter is doing so well! YAY! And Hannah's jumping puddles pictures are too cute!!

Monica M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica M said...

What a blessing, Hannah and Hunter are beautiful, just like their parents! It as so wonderul to see how Hunter has grown! I feel like I know him inside and out!! :-)
Ephesians 3:20