"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song." Psalm 28:7
"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young." Isaiah 40:11
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever!" Ephesians 2:20-21 (Ephesians 3:14-21-awesome prayer describing Christ great love for us)
I started this blog with scriptures that carried Hunter and our family through this past year and beyond. We thank God, first and foremost, for Hunter's life and his continued health each and every day. Keith and I greatly appreciate all of the many prayers for Hunter and our family throughout the past year. Hunter entered this world on August 1st, 2009 at 5:56AM, weighing 4 pounds and 7 ounces. Hunter now weighs close to 21 pounds, eats like a big boy and is starting to take his first steps. His heart condition doesn't seem to slow him down, and his heart function remains pretty normal. (huge praise!) Our little "Camo" loves balls and trucks. He's always throwing a ball or saying "room room" as he pushes a truck along. When I look back, I'm amazed at how much Hunter has changed and grown over the last year. I waited 4 long days to hold our new little boy, and I'll never forget that joyous, beautiful moment. Today, I still can't get enough hugs from him. What an an awesome year this has been with Keith, Hannah, and Hunter!
Today was Hunter's 1st birthday, and what a beautiful, memorable day it was with family. We started the day with a delicious breakfast (apple cinnamon muffins) and church time. We ended the day with a special dinner celebration with family for Hunter's birthday. Hunter actually enjoyed two parties (with cake) as he celebrated last weekend with Keith's extended family at Aunt Loretta's house along with Andrew and Great-Grandpa's 85th. (4 generations)
Happy 1st Birthday Sweet Hunter!!
Hunter digs into his "Camo" cake at his 1st b-day celebration.
Hunter's starting to walk a little, taking a few steps on his birthday.
Yeah!, I love my new bat!
Swimming at Aunt Loretta's house
Hunter, Andrew, and Great-Grandpa
I love lasagna!!
Pa loves Hunter!
9 month and crawling
Soccer sideline buddy with Gram
Jumperoo time rocks!
(7 months)
Tummy time
Christmas time (almost 5 months)
(4 months old)
Hannah and Hunter (Nov.25)
3 months old-at his first church service
(2 months old)
(6 weeks old)
(1 month)
Right before leaving the hospital-28 days old
Big Mama with Hunter at TCH NICU
Daddy Bob with Hunter
The first time I held Hunter
(day 4)

Keith's hand in comparison to Hunter
Day 1
Right after delivery






1 comment:
What a wonderful year! He's changed so much. We love you, Hunter! What a blessing he is to you and your sweet family!! Enjoy being 1!!!
Post a Comment